200 Hill Drive, St Meinrad, IN, USA, Indiana (IN), USA (US) 47577
"Come and be refreshed!"
Saint Meinrad Archabbey Guest House and retreat center is nestled among cornfields and rolling hills between Louisville, Kentucky, and Evansville, Indiana; it is conveniently located just off Interstate 64 and ideally suited to prayer and reflection. Enjoy Benedictine hospitality in a contemplative atmosphere with comfortable guestrooms providing a special time and place to be alone with God. You are welcome to attend the prayer services with the monks in the beautiful Archabbey Church.Stay at our beautiful Guest House, offering weekday and weekend retreats:
- Each room has a private bath and twin beds
- Variety of retreats led by Benedictine monks
- Join the monks for prayer and daily Mass
- Other retreat options available
- Enjoy a quiet, peaceful setting, just eight miles from Interstate 64