Welcome to 100 acres of prairies, savannas, woodlands, wetlands, and ponds- otherwise known as Loyola University’s Retreat and Ecology Campus.
Located in beautiful Woodstock, Illinois, our retreat facility welcomes guests to visit our ecologically friendly campus and experience the great outdoors through a multitude of interactive team building activities. Loyola’s Retreat and Ecology Campus provides a serene setting for overnight conferences, retreats, workshops, team building, classes, and special events, while allowing individuals to connect intellectually, spiritually, and through nature.
The mission of the Loyola University Retreat and Ecology Campus is twofold:
- To serve as a place for spiritual and intellectual growth through retreats and adventure programs
- To serve as a campus for study and research of the environment and ecological sustainability.
We have a fundamental guiding principle of conservation on our campus by reducing, reusing, and recycling. Loyola is committed to restoring and maintaining the biodiversity of our campus and invites you to join in our mission of sustainability, conservation, and restoration during your stay with us.
- Year-round meeting spaces and housing accommodations for 200 guests
- Comfortable housing options including hotel suites and dorm style rooms
- Fully furnished rooms with linens, blanket, pillows, towels, washcloths, and toiletries
- Our meeting spaces have been designed to welcome our guests and encourage a true retreat experience. Choose from multipurpose rooms, lounges, computer labs, or chapel located throughout the facility. Enjoy plush furnishings, ample lighting, and privacy in all of our meeting spaces.
- Full range of audio/visual equipment available for rent