Along with the training and practice of Yoga, comes the inevitable injuries, muscular problems, joint pain, etc. Nobody in the world is perfect and imperfection in Yoga results in several issues. A number of Yoga practitioners complain of physical as well as mental tiredness after a long session. Bipin Baloni is organizing a 2-week program of Yoga therapy in India with a focus on the complete restoration of health. Find relief in the body and mind with Yoga Master Bipin in the Yoga’s birth land.
About the program:
The healing program welcomes all those yogis who are seeking restorative solutions to the problems that arise during and/or after Yoga practice. With Yogi Bipin, you will immerse into the absolute beauty of the yogic art with very rare chance of errors and injuries. Have a look at the major highlights of the therapy training:
• Sessions dedicated to the practice of Hatha Yoga and its asanas in a more advanced manner.
• Intense Pranayama for healing the whole body through the power of pranic force.
• To heal the mind and soul, Meditation is taught as the best technique.
• Focus on the training of perfect body alignment during the asanas.
• Workshop on the correction of poses for avoiding injuries.
• Get acquainted with the therapeutic benefits of Ayurveda and its applications.
• Ways to cure various diseases using the Yoga asanas.
• The art of bringing peace to the mind through various relaxation techniques such as Yoga Nidra.
Note: For food and accommodation, please inform us in advance. You can contact us at +91 9411723113
For a complete information about our programs, kindly visit our website: www.bipinbaloni.com
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is well-respected throughout the Yoga society for his intensive knowledge of traditional Yoga. A Yoga teacher of the highest standard, he started his Yoga teaching career after completing the Yoga training at Yogi Mahesh’ ashram. Known for his confident attitude, he advocates Pranayama and Meditation as the best sources of energy. The Yoga master conducts programs based on Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga therapy, etc., in India. For his amiable nature and facile way of teaching, he is quite popular among his students.