The capital city of India is known for its noisy and busy atmosphere. The race to success has forced people to forget the significance of the health. Being the part of a crowd, the population is running towards dollars without caring about themselves. Taking a halt from the strenuous schedule, give some time for the nourishment of your body and mind by joining Aum Yoga Shala Yoga center in Delhi.
About the program:
At our studio, we train our students with the authentic knowledge of Yoga. All those who want to enjoy the beauty of complete wellness can join our Yoga classes in North Delhi and south Delhi. Have a look at the major highlights of the programs:
• The classes begin with the chanting of Mantras that purify the mind and soul.
• The teaching of the different forms of Yoga and its use in the contemporary lifestyle.
• Meditation is practiced in the perfect manner that helps the working people cope up with the extra workload.
• The art of mental peace and refreshment with the practice of Meditation.
• Learn about various physical asanas related to Yoga whose practice brings harmony to the body.
• Know the health benefits of Yoga along with the advantages of each asana individually.
• Practical theories of Yoga to apply in the life for a better and sustainable living style.
• An Introduction to Ayurveda and the healing benefits of the healing science.
• We keep smaller batches to give proper attention to every individual.
• Talks and discussions on the topics related to personal issues, mental pressure, etc.
About Aum Yoga Shala: Aum Yoga Shala is a renowned Yoga studio in Delhi NCR. It is popular among the citizens because of its wide-ranging programs that enable them to choose the training timing conveniently. The Yoga Shala believes in the power of Mantra Chanting which is a major part of its training events. The school wants to create a society where everybody is blessed with the beauty of Yoga and is able to live with happiness and harmony. Daily Yoga classes, Yoga retreat, therapy courses, etc., are some of the many programs organized by this Yoga center.