- Acreage: 75 +/- acres includes 50 rooms, conference center, 6,000 +/- sf house, 2,400 +/- sf four stall horse barn & storage, two stocked catch & release lakes, two hiking trails, and more. Survey
- Additional Acreage: 492.8 +/- acres of excess wooded land is Classified Forest by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. A new owner could develop and expand the property further. Additional $800,000. ClassifiedForestBrochure
- Building: Built 2002 with thermal heating system and abundant storage.
- Rooms: 50 double queen guest rooms; two rooms are ADA accessible. All with small patio or balcony.
- Food & Beverage: Prepared on-site with customizable menu. Wooded Glen does not currently have a liquor license. New owner can obtain.
- Lodge & Conference Center:
- Fossil Creek Conference Center — 20,000 sf complex. Featuring four conference rooms (Oak, Dogwood, Redbud, Pine). Dining Room. Two fully equipped kitchens. Raccoon Run Refreshment Bar/Game Room.
- Birch Bluff Lodge - Team Building Course.
- Lost Lake Lodge - North Gathering Area. Overnight Rooms.
- Four Stall Horse & Storage Barn — 2,400 +/- sf
- Parking: 131 surface level parking spaces with additional grass parking.
- Amenities: Two hiking trails; two stocked catch and release lakes; challenge courses; fitness room; horseshoe pit; nature watching; campfires; basketball, volleyball and cornhole. These amenities, along with the meeting centers on the Property, support group demand and attract visitors from major metropolitan areas around the Midwest.
- Web Site: www.woodedglen.com
Features & Benefits for the Buyer
- Built in 2002 & well maintained. Means … no deferred maintenance, so no major capital dollars needed immediately.
- Core base & business & excellent reputation. Means … great base to build upon to expand amenities and attract new business to maximize revenues.
- Profitable today. Means … cash flow to sustain today’s business while investing more into facility to attract new business.
- Nearly 40% room increase YTD 2018. Means … trend is good for next owner to build upon.
- An additional 492 +/- acres to purchase for $800,000. Means … any buyer can let their imagination run with the potential opportunities to maximize the land use for revenue generators., more rooms, golf course, etc.
- No liquor license (easily attainable). No wedding & transient business. Means … great opportunities for additional sales efforts to maximize revenues.
With increased marketing for improved amenities, revenues could increase to more than $2,250,000 in three years. One opportunity is to add more rooms and a new conference center that could accommodate up to 350 people. The four stall horse barn near the lake could be used for horseback riding. With the extra 492 +/- acres (additional $800,000), there is enough land to accommodate a 500 room hotel and larger convention center, an 18 hole golf course and still have plenty of trails. Frisbee golf, skeet shooting, archery and more could become amenities. There may be some land to sell off for a small residential development. Just keep thinking . . . with 570 +/- acres one can let their imagination run wild with ideas to maximize returns on your investment!