Soul Inspired Journeys invites you to join this gathering of Wise Women for intuitive soul-tending, insightful reflection, stimulating self-discovery and creative self-expression that lead to personal growth and transformation.
Our Flourish and Soar retreat is focused on sharing positive psychology and ten experimental practices to foster and support your quest for happiness, the greatest value in life – and the factors that contribute to a well-lived and fulfilling life.
You’ll learn to give voice to your Soul Wisdom by using imagination, intuition and imagery to craft your story. You’ll experience dance and movement as a form of self-expression to release and let go of physical and emotional blocks. You’ll be guided in journaling and creating personal statements to nurture and embrace the love that lives within you. Throughout the weekend, you’ll adventure out on a nature hike to Garden of the Gods; peruse folk art at one of the state’s leading art shows; star-gaze in a hot mineral soaking tub; and see the splendor of hot air balloons lifting off at a local festival.
Come be Soul Inspired as you journey to create your very own Happiness Habits while indulging in self-care, community, nature and exploration!
Retreat Fees Include:
- Accommodations – Three nights in your choice of shared or single accommodations in a private Mountain Estate.
- Farm-to-Table Meals – Three vegetarian, gluten-free, and organic meals daily, freshly prepared by estate chef and sourced from estate farm and garden.
- 10 Workshops and Play Sessions – An assortment of daily workshops featuring SoulCollage® Creative arts; JourneyDance™ Movement; inspired journaling; teachings of Applied Positive Psychology concepts and a variety of resources to develop your Happiness Habits practice.
- Hot Air Balloon Festival – Visit to nearby Colorado Springs to witness the excitement of dozens of hot air balloons rise in splendor and lift off! (Subject to weather permitting; day and time is flexible.)
- Mineral Spa Soak – Enjoy a magical two-hour soak in outdoor cedar mineral pools overlooking the Front Range.
Certified Retreat Leader & Host SoulCollage Facilitator ® Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner Monica’s greatest passion is creating safe and nurturing spaces for individuals to practice self-care and soul-tending. Her ability to foster connection and community allow for the opportunity to heal parts of the wounded self through creative processing.
JourneyDance™ Facilitator Master Transformational Coach Sonia’s passion is integrating her skills as a therapist and coach with her love for dancing and movement. In her coaching, Sonia guides people through a journey from the head to the heart and is able to do the same on the dance floor.