Whether you’re exploring Maryland conference and meeting venues for your next business outing or you’re searching for the perfect spot to enjoy a personal or spiritual retreat, no place compares to the Retreat and Conference Center at Bon Secours, a ministry of the Sisters of Bon Secours.
Located just minutes from Baltimore and Washington D.C., our beautiful 300-acre property provides the perfect setting to accomplish whatever goals you set out to achieve.
The Retreat and Conference Center at Bon Secours features:
- The Retreat and Conference Center at Bon Secours offers six meeting rooms to accommodate a variety of group sizes and purposes.
We provide the tools and technology you need to hold a productive offsite meeting or corporate retreat—in a setting that feels worlds away from the fast-paced business environment.
- 70 comfortable guest suites, each with private baths and free Wi-Fi access.
Each suite features a full-size bed, private bath, desk and chairs and glorious views of our 300-acre property
- Handicapped-equipped bedrooms are also available.
- Stunning surroundings and special features you won't find at other Maryland conference and meeting venues or spiritual retreat centers:
Labyrinth, Peace garden, Reflecting pond and more...
- A full range of dining and hospitality services
- A conscientious full-time staff, focused entirely on your needs