A Hidden Gem Welcoming Groups of All Types & Sizes
Situated just outside of Baltimore and only an hour from Washington D.C., the Pearlstone Campus offers an environmentally-friendly, full-service conference and retreat center with a variety of outdoor facilities and an abundance of space to enjoy and explore. From multi-day corporate retreats to youth day camps, our modern facilities and natural surroundings make the optimal setting for groups and events of all kinds, including:
- Religious, secular & non-profit organizational retreats
- Hobby groups and spiritual seminars
- Corporate conferences, strategic planning, leadership development & training sessions
- Weddings, family reunions, anniversary celebrations & bar/bat mitzvahs
- Youth groups, school field trips & summer camps
- Picnics, pool parties & festivals
We can accommodate overnight groups of 200+ guests by offering 3 distinct types of lodging for overnight stays including:
- 36 spacious hotel-style rooms each with 2 queen beds and pull out sofa chair (108 beds/180 pillows)
- 5 Log Cabins (42 beds total)
- Garden Lodge dormitory suite (12 rooms with a total of 60 beds)
Pearlstone Center’s fresh, healthy and delicious meals feature ingredients fresh from our own farm. Our standard buffet-style service accommodates a wide range of tastes and preferences. We are able to accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions and food allergies. Our professional and responsive staff will ensure that your time spent at Pearlstone is both pleasant and productive. For special occasions you can upgrade to plated service or even customize your own menu with our Executive Chef.
Campus & Facilities
The Pearlstone Retreat Center facilities include a large conference center with multiple meeting rooms of varying sizes. The expansive 180-acre campus of rolling hills also has a 2.1 mile wooded trail, 3 pools, a splash pad, a 2-acre lake, sport fields and educational farm, providing a picturesque environment to learn, grow and interact.
Our mission is to foster a culture where sustainability and environmental health are integral to our community. By reducing our environmental impact and by increasing environmental-behaviors in the operations of Pearlstone and partner organizations, we strive forward with the spirit of collaboration and leading by example.
- Serene, immersive, natural setting with easy proximity to BWI Airport
- A variety of indoor and outdoor meeting spaces
- Farm featuring Certified Organic produce (served in our Dining Room!)
- Animal pasture with goats, sheep, chickens and ducks
- Fitness Center with 24-hour access
- Free WiFi throughout campus
- Pools and lake (rental must be arranged in advance)
- Natural Landscape to explore and enjoy
- Ropes course & Zip line (must be arranged in advance)
- Fire pit – perfect for making s’mores!
- Picnic pavilions