National 4-H Conference Center welcomes groups to a comfortable and modern training and retreat facility in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Today, the Center opens its doors to youth and adult groups, including school trips, religious retreats, corporate events, board meetings, webinars, training seminars, and government educational workshops. All proceeds contribute to the advancement of the 4-H youth development movement, building a world in which youth and adults learn, grow, and work together as catalysts for positive change.
Located in a quiet, ‘green’, campus-like setting on 12 acres, the Center has 246 sleeping rooms in either bunk-bed style guest rooms or standard “hotel” double style rooms and can accommodate up to 800 overnight guests.
We offer various room options to easily handle 800 guests at one time, including:
- Bunk Bed Rooms (two sets of bunk beds)
- Traditional Rooms (two double beds)
- Private bath
- Flat Screen TV with remote control (Note: We do not carry any movie channels which could be unsuitable for young people)
- Telephone with voicemail
- Alarm clock/radio
- Free wireless internet
The National 4-H Conference Center has the space you need for your next event. With 41 meeting rooms, 40,000 square feet of space of function space which includes a modern auditorium that seats 525 attendees, and an easily accessible campus we have the flexibility to serve church meetings, seminars and retreats, among other events.
- Capacity ranging from 15 person meeting rooms to a 525-seat auditorium perfect for lectures and screenings
- Equipped with A/V screen, podium or lectern, flip chart, tables, chairs, head table
- Additional state-of-the-art technology equipment available for rental
- On-site A/V technician available for nominal fee
- Some rooms feature built-in sound system with one microphone free
- Chairs and tables can be arranged to accommodate your needs
Main dining room - Clover Cafe - serves three meals daily and seats up to 450.
Private dining room available for small groups of up to 65 with meal upgraded from standard buffet.
Large group private banquets available depending on occupancy.