NOW JUST $195,000
This stately "manor-like" building has been serving the community as a multi-tenant health center in the heart of downtown Cortland. It is approved to be used as a multi-purpose commercial building or single-family residence.
This timeless property can be used as a bed and breakfast , retreat venue, or taken back to its original purpose as a full-time home.
- Ornate architectural details and array of classic features
- Grand entrance with high-ceiling
- Lobby-sized hallways
- Multiple shared living spaces for meeting or entertaining
- Multiple bedrooms
The massive layout consists of 5,423 sq.ft. and includes:
- Three elegant shared living spaces: Living room, Family room, Sitting room
- Incredible woodwork, crown molding, chair rail or raised panel molding and a wood burning fireplace.
- Over-sized galley kitchen offers great space for prep and is semi-open to the well-lit dining room.
- U-shaped staircase
- Impeccable craftsmanship is apparent from the wooden handrail, molding and trim, to the naturally lit yellow and white stained glass windows.
- Curved doorways and columns
- Perfectly situated back from the road
- Symmetrical dormers, windows, columned portico and
- Immaculate grounds.
This home is a must see, with endless possibilities!
On-site, paved free parking. Handicap accessible. New boiler system. 2-Car Garage. Close to everything, including restaurants and state university.