Synchronicity Sanctuary is the Headquarters for Synchronicity Foundation for Modern Spirituality’s International Meditation and Retreat Center and Stillpointe Monastery.
Located in Virginia’s Scenic Blue Ridge Mountains, the 450-acre sylvan retreat is just 45 minutes south of Charlottesville. It is home to the Synchronicity monastic community and offers ample guest facilities for retreat participants in a tranquil, rustic setting.
It was the location’s powerful energetic enhanced by quartz crystal that goes deep into the earth that drew our Founder, Master Charles Cannon, to this location initially. Over the years he and the resident monastic community built and maintained this powerful energy field through their consistent holistic focus and daily practice of Synchronicity High-Tech Meditation.
After his death, Master Charles’ successor, Brother Ben, and resident staff continue to share their collective experience of living a balanced, holistic meditative lifestyle with hundreds of retreat visitors every year.
Our Center also invites like-minded individuals to take advantage of the many benefits available at our facility for their classes, trainings and retreats. Contact us for information and pricing.
- Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains on a mile-deep bed of quartz crystal
- Beautiful, serene walking trails throughout the Sanctuary
- Onsite dining in the dining hall
- High-Tech meditation hall (every seat is equipped with high quality headphones for listening to meditation music)
- Lounge with cafe
- Adequate space with sound system and projection and video recording capability for yoga sessions, classes and trainings
- Video recording studio
- Therapy rooms for private consultations and bodywork
- Yagna (A sacred fire ritual that occurs every Sunday)
- Holistic protocols including: massage/bodywork, acupuncture, reflexology, shiatsu, Thought Field Therapy (TFT Tapping), Awakened Heart, Core Energetix, and Acoustic Meridian Intelligence (AMI)
- Book and gift stores
- Private or shared rooms with shared bathrooms.
- Private suites with private bathrooms (accommodate up to 4 people).
- Towels and soap provided with all rooms.