Guest House is a delightful retreat and conference center in the scenic Connecticut River Valley. They offer spacious guest rooms with private bathrooms, superb cuisine, bottomless coffee, and amenities that range from a grand piano in the lobby to WiFi throughout the facility. You can focus on your work without distractions, while enjoying a nurturing and comfortable environment.
Guest House is a home for many east coast Diamond Approach® groups and their unique environment is ideal for groups from all disciplines. In general, Guest House supports transformation, growth, and inquiry in the realms of spirituality, psychology, education, health and wellness, leadership, the arts, and more.
Their facility is a beautifully renovated country inn on private wooded land, adjacent to a state forest with hiking trails and two neighboring lakes. Conveniently located midway between New York City and Boston, Guest House is easily reachable via major highways or by train.
Guest House Facility Highlights
- 42,000 square feet, with all accommodations and meeting rooms in the same building
- Meeting rooms available for up to 90 people
- Newly equipped kitchen that can comfortably serve over 100 people
- 48 bedrooms accommodating up to 95 people
- Private bath in every guest room
- 17 acres of private wooded land
- Adjacent to state forest with hiking trails and lakes nearby
- Short drive to Hammonasset Beach (Madison) and Ocean Beach (New London)
- Multi-level common areas with numerous skylights
- Free WiFi throughout the facility
- AV and projectors available
- Fully air-conditioned
- Elevator service to all guest rooms
- <Workout/Exercise room
- Tennis Court
- Near quaint New England towns with interesting shops and restaurants