Welcome to Starfish Conference and Retreat Center. Thanks for considering Starfish for your next group event! Our staff make it easy for you to plan and book your retreat. And, you might be surprised how cost-effective it can be! From employee appreciation days to family reunions, Camp Starfish Conference and Retreats is sure to provide you with a memorable and meaningful experience.
The Camp Starfish property is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Monomonac in Rindge, NH, just an hour and a bit from Boston, and accessible from MA, ME, NH, VT, CT and RI even for one-day getaways!
The site boasts a mile of shoreline with three separate beaches, as well as two rustic cabin villages - one right on the lake (also known as "Fish" village or "Lakeside" and a second which is surrounded by pines (also known as "Star" village or "Woodside").
Camp Starfish Retreat and Conference Center features:
- Nearby Metro: Boston, MA
- Drive Time: 1hr 15mn
- Guest Capacity: 120 overnight, 200 Day
- Lodging Type: Guest Cabins
- Meeting Facilities: Lodge capacity 120, smaller break out spaces.
- Food Service: main lodge with dining hall, state-of-the-art kitchen, and working fieldstone fireplace
- Exclusive Use?: available
- Features: Lake, 3 beaches, field, challenge course, fire rings
- For the especially adventurous, Starfish also offers "The Grove", our platform tent village set back in the pines beside Crescent Beach. Platform tents provide space for 8 to 12 sleepers in sleeping bags and offer shelter from the elements. Groups staying in the Grove can choose to cook out on the campfire or use our food service
"We look forward to helping you plan your retreat, and to providing you with a memorable and meaningful experience at Camp Starfish!"