Bend of Ivy Lodge is located near Asheville on 63 acres of private gorgeous mountain land cradled by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
Bend of Ivy Lodge is a nature sanctuary and space for renewal. The land and buildings offer comfortable, carefully maintained and interesting spaces. Artfully created, Bend of Ivy has feel of Asian Zen, Blue Ridge Mountains and Italian rolling landscapes nestled in nature. Created to support deep conversations, meditation, workshops, trainings and special events desiring a private nature sanctuary for their experience. Lots of trails, wildlife, gardens, river, koi pond, meditations gardens and adjacent 4 acre organic farm.
Bend of Ivy is a unique restorative place for gathering, celebrating, meeting and learning.
The Lodge: The centerpiece of this unique venue is a 3000 sf renovated 1950 tobacco barn. The main hall looks out over the valley with a 22 foot high grand window, and will hold up to 40 people for meetings or gatherings, sleeps 17. Includes new commercial kitchen with all equipment, dining area seats 32 people in a variety of seating combinations that you can arrange.
- The Farmhouse: Additional accommodations are available in the completely renovated lower level of the farmhouse.
- The Studio apartment sleeps five in a double and four twin beds. A kitchenette, bathroom, and porch with spectacular East views (think sunrise! And, moonrise!) overlook the Lodge and pond areas.
- The Roadhouse, in the back, is a dorm-style area with four Pullman-style single beds in individual booths. A spacious spa-like bathroom and tiled shower enclosure finish this space.
- Pavilion: The Pavilion is a 720 square foot enclosed meeting space overlooking the pond and gardens with a wood stove/fireplace, three window seat "pods" for intimate conversations, a lovely deck with tables and chairs, a high quality audio system, small kitchenette, and teacher's loft. It can accommodate 30 in a circle or 45 people theater style.
- Gardens and Boathouse: The Boathouse is comfortable with wicker furniture; with additional chairs, it can seat 12 or more. It serves as a breakout room for meetings, a staff hangout, or a massage room.
The whole pond/garden area provides a wide range of possibilities for swimming, reading in a hammock, looking at flowers and butterflies, or talking with a new friend in the shade by a waterfall.
A perfect venue for:
- Leadership, Organization and Training
- Residential and Personal retreats
- Yoga, Wellness & Creativity retreat
- Weddings and Commitment Ceremonies
- Special events
We invite you to explore Bend of Ivy Lodge.
VISIT US HERE