Being the birth land of Gautam Buddha, Nepal boasts an opulent heritage of Yoga and spirituality. In the nearness of Nepal’s exotic natural beauty, undertake the maiden step towards the sacred journey of your body to the inner conscious with 200 Hour Yoga courses in Nepal. Become a registered Yoga teacher while you delve into the beauty of Yoga. Let the holistic knowledge guide you towards your desired goals with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
About the program:
The 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal is the basic level training with the primary aim of giving the students an outlook of the traditional system and discipline of Yoga. Have a look at the principal highlights of the program:
• An introduction to classical Yoga that includes Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Education of Yoga principles through various yogic pieces of literature.
• The training of Pranayama and other breathing practices for nurturing the body and mind.
• Forming a connection between the soul and mind with the body by practicing the mindful art of Meditation.
• To advance the standard of asanas, application of Adjustment and Alignment theories.
• Get knowledge of the internal structure of the human body and how each part gets affected by the practice of asanas.
• Education about the healing art of Ayurveda.
• Practical training for conducting a Yoga class to know about the roles and responsibilities of Yoga teachers.
• Shat Kriyas and the chanting of Sanskrit Mantras.
• Visits and local sightseeing to selective places in Pokhara.
Food and Accommodation:
The soil of Nepal is known for its high fertility and wide-ranging crops. The school serves an assortment of Ayurvedic dishes prepared by the professional team of chefs. The delicious meals are offered along with organic drinks. The accommodation overlooks the scintillating beauty of the Annapurna ranges. All the rooms are accommodated with basic amenities like twin-beds, lights, fan, etc.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is a prestigious Yoga institute that believes in the teaching of ancient Yoga. Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Meditation retreat, etc., are some of the major programs conducted by the Yogshala. Carrying an affluent heritage of Yoga with 7 years of experience in the domain, it has spread across six countries including India, Thailand, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.