Waycross Camp and Conference Center is a year-round conference center. We welcome groups that seek leadership development, spiritual growth or educational advancements. Everything from afternoon meetings to weekend conferences to week long retreats. We have a variety of living and meeting spaces. In addition we offer team building exercises with the use of our climbing wall, zip line and low rope courses.
- The Conference Center is able to accommodate double occupancy for up to 64 conference guests in 32 rooms, with youth and family use occupancy accommodating a slightly higher number of guests. You have access to hospitality rooms that include scenic views and ample seating.
- The Main House Lodge and adjacent Sleeping Wing offer single to quadruple occupancy with shared and private bathrooms. The Main House Lodge offers a spacious comfortable living room with cozy couches and lovely
pond views leading onto porches. There is also a two mid-sized conference
and meeting room with audio and video presentation. The Main House Lodge
has one handicap accessible room with a private bath, and four rooms
upstairs with three shared baths.
The two story Sleeping Wing is located adjacent to the Main House.
- The Community Cabins are more of a rustic choice that includes bunk bed accommodations for 100 guests in 10 cabins. Close enough for community and separated enough for privacy, each cabin has screened windows, five double-deck bunk beds, a dressing room and a small covered porch. All cabins are centrally located to the bathhouse. The bathhouse steps provide the perfect spot for stargazing and nighttime gatherings.
The adjacent covered Dixon Hall provides a beautiful stone fireplace for
making s’ mores and gathering for evening activities.
- Hickory Hill is a place to experience a haven of peace and restoration, find physical and spiritual refreshment and renewal. The Hickory Hill Retreat House is a large comfortable country home with eight bedrooms which can accommodate up to 12 guests. There is also a kitchen, dinging room, living room with fireplace and an altar space. It is located on Hickory Hill, the highest point of Waycross and far away from the daily activities of the Camp and Conference Center. There are acres of trails for nature hikes and meditation time. Please note that this facility we do not offer linen packages or meal options.
- Conference Center Meeting Spaces:
- Room A can accommodate up to 100 guests. This space has been used for a variety of events including: painting demonstrations, movie screenings, lectures, a dance floor and more traditional classroom settings.
- Room B and C can accommodate up to 30 guests each. You can accommodate up to 60 guests if you open the retractable wall and utilize both rooms B and C. This space has been used for board meetings, break out sessions, presentations and craft stations.
- Assembly Building Meeting Spaces
- Poplar is our largest meeting space, which can accommodate up to 185 guests in a theater style set-up. Endless possibilities with the ample space and several breakout rooms near by.
- Sassafras can accommodate up to 20 guests and serves well as a break-out meeting space. This smaller room has been used as a make shift nursery, meeting room, storage space, game room and movie watching space.
- Birch: space for up to 30 people.This space has been used as an art studio, meeting, lecture and presentation space.
- Elm: space for up to 30 people. This space has been used as break out spaces, classroom setting, art studios and movie screenings.