The Art of Living Retreat Center is open to host your event if you are an individual or group looking for a peaceful, uplifting and comfortable retreat facility.
A bit of the Himalayas in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Set in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, the Center offers an experience of meditation and natural beauty coupled with comfortable lodging and facilities. The ICMWB covers 381 acres of forested mountains, with the main retreat facility set on the mountaintop.
The Center has a variety of 208 restful rooms overlooking the scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Zambezi Rooms: Located on the mountain ridge facing East, these rooms offer incredible views of the sunrise and mountains. Zambezi rooms feature more amenities, private bathrooms and queen and king beds. A limited number of rooms are available.
- Hillside Rooms: Comfortable and simple, hillside rooms feature twin beds and private bathrooms. They are located along the Eastern mountain slope and are a great option for those who desire peaceful relaxation accompanied by the music of the mountains.
- The main hall – Originally built as a hall for meditation, the main hall features stunning natural lighting and a spacious area of 18,500 square feet that can accommodate up to 3,000 participants. The space is ideal for conferences, workshops, musical and cultural performances and other events.
- Hillside hall – The hall can comfortably hold up to 250. Includes two small break-out rooms, subtle lighting effects, and a spectacular wood-worked open ceiling.Located on a hillside even farther from the hustle and bustle of modern life than the rest of the center, the hillside hall is a perfect place for a retreat, workshop, conference, wedding or other event.
- Four program rooms – 3,124 sq ft each
Each of these halls can comfortably hold up to 200 people for meetings, workshops, seminars, talks, musical events and meditation retreats.
- Yoga Hall: Getting on the Mat. This studio provides an ideal location for yoga seminars with its spacious floor plan, good ventilation and solid-panel floors.
Dining: A 46,504 sq ft main dining hall with state-of-the-art kitchen and spectacular views, a small 7,192 sq ft hillside dining hall –
Guests are welcome to dine at our restaurant: The food is vegetarian, healthy, nutritious, balanced and delicious, and made substantially of organic fresh vegetables, fruits and grains.
Outdoors: Nature grows abundant on this mountain, so each outdoor walk gives a chance to experience the natural environment. The center is also home to many types of creatures, including deer and varieties of birds.The center has beautiful grounds for walking, amazing East-West architecture and provides an uplifting space to relax and recharge