Perfect for family, spiritual or corporate groups serious about losing the hustle & bustle and finding the divine. Ideal location for Retreat or Bed & Breakfast
PURCHASE PRICE - $669,000 (owner will work with realtor)
Serious Inquiries Only
SOUTHWEST RETREAT between Santa Fe and Taos
1 hr. drive from Santa Fe or 30 min. from Taos
World-famous Ojo Caliente hot springs - 5 mi.
Located on 7 acres in the Carson National Forest, the recently constructed main house and adjoining guest house are perched overlooking the Rio Ojo Caliente that flows year round providing serenity along with lush natural habitat for a striking variety of wildlife and migratory birds.
Spacious indoor quarters for group activities plus acres of wide open spaces for interactive recreation or personal quiet time – this Sangre De Cristo hideaway has it all.
Main House - 4,242 sq. ft..
- ICF (insulated concrete forms) construction, completed in 2011
- 480 sq. ft. activity/meeting room with tiled floor
- Wood burning stove
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen open to 475 sq. ft. dining area
- 3 bedrooms (upstairs) each with wood floors & private bath
- Laundry/mud room & half bath with marble floor
- Lower level apt. w/kitchenette, sitting area, spacious bedroom
- Multiple storage rooms
- Decks and rooftop patio overlook river & refreshing Mt. vistas
- Large windows frame panoramic scenery
- 2 single car garages & storage for radiant/water heat systems
- Radiant heat in all living quarters
- Water rights convey with property
- 500 gal. buried propane tank
- Sustainable grazing for livestock
- Hiking in nearby mountains
- Grounds areas suitable for fire pit
- Grassy clearing w/trees by river
- Kit Carson Electric Company
- Windstream telephone & internet
- Mesa Vista School District
- Paved access via St. Hwy. 111
- Rio Grande rafting, 30 min.
- Multiple ski options, 1-2 hrs.
- Lake Abiquiu fishing/boating, 40 mi.
- Airport in Santa Fe, 1 hr.
- 2560 sq. ft. metal pole barn with concrete floor -- ideal for indoor recreational activities, expanding accommodations for guests using sleeping bags, equipment storage, recreational vehicle parking, etc.
- metal cargo unit houses the well
- 2,617 sq. ft.
- 550 sq. ft. open concept activity/dining/kitchen area
- Fully equipped kitchen with tile counters, center island bar
- Wood burning stove
- 3 bedrooms large enough for multiple bunk beds
- 2 baths with marble floor
- Pitched roof, pumice-crete construction
- Wood plank ceilings, wood floors & plaster walls throughout
- Access to rooftop patio shared with main house
- Sits atop 2 single-car garages with work area in each