Waterfront Coastal Retreat located on the pristine marshes of Fishing Creek,
2 miles to ocean, private and secluded
Sale Price - $447,500 partially furnished. Adjoining lot available
Sea of Peace began in 1994 as a center for spirituality, relaxation, tranquility, contemplation, discovery, and nourishment for anyone trying to find a place to get away from everyday life in order to commune with nature and nourish their spirit.
Sea of Peace is blessed with panoramic views of the salt marsh and huge oak & palmetto trees shrouded in Spanish moss. Wildlife abounds on 1.6 acres. Fish, crab, and paddle from backyard.Amenities:Charming Lowcountry cottage has 5 comfortable bedrooms and 2 large baths
- Jetted tub in master bath
- Huge enclosed outdoor shower room with hot and cold water
- Screened Cabana Room downstairs has ample seating and pub table.
- Built of seashells and cobblestones from the streets of Charleston, the seven-circuit labyrinth is listed on the world-wide labyrinth locater.
- Marsh-side campfire ring with ample seating
- Panoramic marsh view from deck
- Parking for many cars in yard.
- 45 minutes to downtown Charleston and airport, 90 minutes to Beaufort, SC, and Savannah, GA
- Close to Edisto Beach State Park bike trails
- 1 mile to public boat landing with access to South Edisto River and Atlantic Ocean.
"Amazing!!!! Location is perfect for seclusion, reading, writing, painting and wildlife viewing. State park is very close making the bike trip to the beach so enjoyable. And the house is full of positive energy. Great for a wide range of ages and interests."