The Retreat Center provides the ideal place for church groups, businesses, organizations and families to conduct a myriad of functions such as seminars, "think tanks," conventions, and family reunions.
- Lodge: Relax in one of our six motel style lodge rooms. .
- Cabins: Mt. Aetna has twenty cabins. Sixteen cabins house up to nine guests in bunks. Four cabins are handicapped accessible and sleep up to six guests.
- Oak Lodge: Five guest rooms are comfortably appointed with bed linens and towels, pine floors, and several combinations of full size and twin beds.
- Maple Lodge: Main Level: four bedrooms, two full baths, a kitchen and living room. Lower Level: Three bedrooms, one full bath, and a sitting area are perfect for a social group.
- Other options: We offer a few sites to park your RV or you can bring a tent to pitch in Fleagle Park and shower in our bathhouse.
- Lodge: Fully equipped meeting room large enough to seat 200 people, and the cafeteria.
- Cedar Hall and Walnut Hall: These buildings offer meeting spaces for smaller groups.
- Nature Center: Features two meeting rooms, one with glorious stained-glass windows which seats 50, and one that seats 40 and has a small kitchen where some groups may wish to prepare their own meals. You will find this the perfect spot for small to mid-size gatherings.
- Outdoor Ampitheater: A stage, lights and seating for 175 are ready and waiting for you.
Allow us to provide you with quality service, convenience and natural beauty as you plan and carry out your next event.