Lutherock consists of 753 acres on the south slope of Sugar Mountain in North Carolina and blends beautiful wilderness property with comfortable, well-furnished accommodations.
Lodging: range from hotel style rooms to cabins. Lutherock has a luxurious 26 bed retreat center. Cabins can accommodate 120 in bunk beds in cabins.
- The Crow's Nest, a facility that provides private accommodations for meetings, presentations, dining, and overnight stays.
- Moretz Cabin provides a blend between the luxury of the Crow's Nest and the "rustic" feel of other cabins. It provides four bunkrooms with a common area and kitchen that can be used by the group in a number of ways.
4 Meeting spaces of several sizes and configurations are available to host your event. They all include wireless internet, projectors, comfortable chairs and everything else to make a meeting or retreat a great success.
- Largest Classroom Style: 40
- Largest Theatre Style: 60
Dining: All housing facilities are equipped with a kitchen. Meal service is available from Lutherock dining. Local catering is also available.
Outdoors: Lutherock features miles of hiking trails, high ropes courses, rockclimbing, a disc golf course, group interaction course, and much more.
Ideally suited for:
- Corporate Events
- Retreat events
- Outdoor Event Space
- Youth Event/Meetings/Camps