“The Lifebridge Sanctuary radiates a special warmth. I believe it to be an important resource for all of us who feel that our environments can nurture both our inner lives and our outer work.”
Bob Dandrew, Director NoVo Foundation.
The Lifebridge Sanctuary is a 12,000 square foot hand crafted, green facility on 95 acres of forest and spectacular open space on the Northern crest of the Shawangunk Ridge, close to the small township of Rosendale, eighty miles north of New York City. A variety of meeting spaces are available, including the Upper Room with a wide view of the Catskills, holding up to 60 people and numerous smaller spaces. Up to 30 people can stay in the comfortable bedrooms, many with mountain or forest views. Dining can be inside or out, formal or informal and events can be fully catered or the group can prepare meals together in the state of the art kitchen.
The Sanctuary offers a rich variety of distinctive spaces for group gatherings, many with spectacular views.
- Our 1800 sq. ft. Upper Room offers panoramic mountain views, a large stone fireplace and versatile seating options that will accommodate up to 60 seats in the round, or 80 seats theatre or horseshoe configuration.large gatherings.
- We also have break-out areas including CedarHeart Lodge - a fantastic stone walled room with fireplace, perfect for 10 to 50 people
- The Stone House Library with a piano and an extensive collection of books on spiritual and social transformation. This cozy and intimate room adjoining the dining room accommodates up to 25 people.
Lifebridge Sanctuary can sleep up to 36 guests in a range of comfortable rooms, many of which have views and high-speed internet access.
- Stone House
Talking Stone room sleeps up to 3 guests in with their own full bath. Corner Stone room offers generous views of the Catskills, sleeps up to 5 guests comfortably and includes a private bath.
- Mountain View House
Northern Bedroom - sleeps 4 guests with a full private bath. Southern Bedroom sleeps 3 guests and has a full bath with handicap access. Sunset Alcove sleeps 2 with shared bath of northern and southern rooms - full access to Mountain View Deck.
- Gardeners Cottage
Sanctuary bedroom. A separate cottage with mountain views a minute’s walk from the Sanctuary has 3 bedrooms; one ensuite and two additional private baths.
- CedarHeart Lodge
CedarHeart Lodge can double as a meeting space and a dormitory-type space sleeping up to 6 guests with ½ bath.
- The Sanctuary Dining Room is 462 sq. feet and accommodates up to 24 guests. Our Kitchen also seats up to 20 guests and as the season permits dining can be enjoyed on our hand crafted stone patio (seats up to 30 guests, 780 sq. ft) . See the dining images on the photogallery.
- For larger day conferences CedarHeart Lodge can be set up for dining to seat 50 guests for sit-down or buffet-style meals. This can be combined with dining in the Kitchen and Dining Room.
- Guests at the Lifebridge Sanctuary can enjoy a range of choices in where they eat and the catering arrangements.
- The Sanctuary offers a 900 square foot state of the art Kitchen facility to our guests. The Kitchen is designed to enhance the group dynamic by sharing and preparing meals together.
If you prefer to have your meals prepared for you: The Sanctuary also offers access to the Hudson Valley's best chefs and catering companies specializing in a wide variety of culinary preferences - from gourmet vegetarian to Classical American cuisine.