Whether your group is small or a few hundred, Ladore has a venue and a price that will make your conference memorable for everyone. The facilities at The Salvation Army's Conference Center at Ladore are ideal for groups or individuals.
- Ladore Main Lodge: Two story building that features grand views that will accommodate up to132 guests (66 guest rooms).
- Annexes: allow for smaller groups to take advantage of the great amenities of the Main Lodge yet allow them some seclusion from other guests. Each Annex features twelve guest rooms.
- Harvey Lane Cottages: Perfect for the group looking for nicer housing than the traditional bunkhouse, but don’t want to pay the price for motel quality rooms. Maximum capacity of 85 individuals
The Villages of Ladore: 4 villages at Ladore each offering sleeping accommodations for between 100 -144 people
- Ai-Yuk-Pa Village: can accommodate up to 144 retreat guests. Five buildings, each has two “camper” bays sleeping ten each.
- Seneca Village: Provides the best views of the lake among our five villages. 6 buildings, 5 for housing and an activity building (seasonal.) Seneca can hold up to 128 guests
- Cayuga/Mohawk Villages: The cabins are more rustic than our other villages, exuding warm feel with large exposed trusses and wood floors.
- Staff Lounge: The Lounge has seating for up to 150
- Activity buildings - Cayuga/Mohawk Villages: These are multifunctional buildings situated in each of the villages, with fireplace, wooden floors and exposed, over-sized trusses. Each can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Activity Building - Ai-Yuk-Pa Village: accommodate groups up to 150, and offers lovely wooded views
- Performing Arts and Recreation Center (PARC) Pavilion: 20,000 sq. ft. building is “state of the art.” with a full theatrical stage, multimedia capabilities, and excellent acoustics. Whatever the event, the PARC can handle the needs of your large group in flexible formats.