A camp in central Pennsylvania for nonprofit groups of 12-200. Additional occupancy (100) available during the summer months.
Located in the “Seven Mountains” area of central Pennsylvania, Hartman Center is comprised of 192 acres of open and wooded areas, with easy access to nearby streams, hiking trails, and state parks. It is located on Old US Highway 322, 10 miles north of Lewistown (70 miles from the Conference Center in Harrisburg) and about 20 miles southeast of State College.
- Michaux Lodge: One-story structure with eight bedrooms - each capable of housing up to five persons Maximum Capacity is 40 persons.
- Stone House: 24-30 person capacity (4 bedrooms). There are 24 beds.
- Cabins: four cabins and a program lodge. Each cabin is equipped with 6 sets of bunk beds and a full bathroom.
- "A" Frames & Adirondacks allow campers to enjoy being close to nature, yet still have the convenience of having a roof overhead. >
- The Dining Hall at Hartman Center provides a clean and spacious location to have camp meals, activities, banquets, meetings & parties.
- The main dining area can seat 100. The annex can seat 50.
- Dining Hall - Meeting space for up to 150 people.
- Chapel - 100 person capacity.
- Pavillion - Paved, covered patio will accommodate 150.