Come and enjoy the "Simple Life" of the Amish with lodging, good food, country shops and family activities. Our peaceful, quiet setting serves as the Gateway to Southern Indiana's Amish Country!
The Gasthof Village Inn enables you to have the comforts of home while touring the area. With 82 rooms furnished in Amish décor, the Gasthof Village Inn provides the solitude of a peaceful, country setting next to Indian Rock Lake. Our outdoor pool completes the picture.Enjoy the Amish decor
and friendly hospitality.
- 82 Guest Rooms: 2 Double Beds, King Rooms, 2 Queen Beds
- Outdoor Pool
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Telephones with Dataports
- Hospitality Room
- Group Rates & Extended Stay Rates Available
The Gasthof Amish Restaurant and Bakeryserves delicious, homemade Amish cooking and we’re open on Sunday. Be sure to take home fresh breads, pies, cakes and pastries that will please everyone.
A large buffet includes a salad bar, hot food bar and an Amish dessert bar. Make sure to purchase homemade apple butter and peanut butter spread.
We have extensive experience working with business groups, churches and organizations. Our meeting planners will assist in planning day gatherings, meals, lodging and related meeting services for your event. All our meeting areas as well as our Village Inn have free high-speed wireless Internet access.
- The Loft: Large, open area with beamed ceiling that accommodates 300.
- Banquet Building: Very private area with 24-hour access and capable of hosting 100.
- Gasthof Room: Conveniently joining our Amish dining hall, this room will hold 80.
- Gast Haus- newly added large banquet building with 24 hour access and hosts up to 200.
Meeting Amenities and Options
- Complimentary iced tea, water & coffee service
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Projection Screen
- TV, VCR, DVD
- Sound system
- Horse drawn wagon and or carriage rides available (by reservation)
- Amish Community Tours available (by reservation )