Nature, Nurture and Knowledge. A Serene Retreat for Successful Meetings.
Situated on 405 wooded acres, in the heart of Westchester County just 45 minutes from Manhattan, Edith Macy Conference Center offers a full range of amenities for any business meeting.
Nature is the heart and soul of Edith Macy Conference Center and our conference space is its central nervous system. Our airy meeting rooms are designed to harmonize with the lovely surroundings. You will discover that your mind seems to be sharper, ideas are clearer and discussions are more stimulating.
A retreat is defined as a place of privacy. A refuge. Edith Macy Conference Center is such a place… where you can get away from it all, yet still have all of the services you require for a productive session. For more information, please contact Group Sales at 914-945-8097 or click here to email us.
With seven meeting rooms certified by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC), accommodating groups from 5-150 people, a 200-seat amphitheatre and eleven breakout areas, Edith Macy Conference Center is well-equipped to satisfy all of your meeting requirements. Wireless internet access is available in all of the meeting rooms, along with 12-hour ergonomic conference chairs. For more information, please contact Group Sales at 914-945-8097 or click here to email us.
Edith Macy Conference Center provides:
- Over 14,000 square feet of total meeting space
- Ergonomic chairs in all conference center rooms
- Individually climate-controlled conference rooms
- Built-in sound systems and retractable screens
- White boards in all conference rooms
- Standard audiovisual equipment is provided, including LCD projectors, easels with pads and markers, monitors and DVD/VHS players. Additional equipment may be available for a nominal fee
- Internet connectivity available in all conference rooms