Casa San Carlos, Conference Center and Retreat House is a newly completed retreat house located in suburban Delray Beach, Florida, in the classic Spanish mission design, the property has all the modern amenities for complete vacation or retreat atmosphere.
The property is in a secluded location, but still convenient to Palm Beach International Airport and Ft. Lauderdale Airport. A recently opened shopping plaza, less than a mile from the house, offers a variety of stores for shopping, dining, movies, and in addition is within than eleven miles from the ocean and beaches.
Priests, sisters and laity are all welcomed to take advantage of this beautiful, relaxing facility. Within Casa San Carlos, you will find private room accommodations, including television, Wi-Fi service, food service, indoor dining room, and a chapel suitable for Masses. On the tropically landscaped grounds, you will have access to a walking path surrounding a lake, colorful gardens with benches, as well as a pool, Jacuzzi, patio and outdoor eating area, all under screening.
We have 18 lodging rooms. Our overnight facilities can accommodate up to 38 guest. Each room's amenities include: Two beds: 1 queen and 1 twin, with private bathroom, desk, private a / c controls, and free WI-FI.
Conference Hall: Holds up to 110 people, has a TV and audio equipment, WI-FI access, kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and spring water.
- Chapel : With capacity for 30 guests and can used by groups and individuals.
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi:If you are staying one or several days with us, you can enjoy these services. The pool is heated for year-round enjoyment.
- Food Service: Spacious dinning room, with full food service for groups, or if you preferred you can bring in your own meals.
- Green Area and Lake: We have a lot of green area for outdoor activities and a lake with a trail for your prayers.
- Parking: No need to worry about parking because we have enough space for up to 100 vehicles.
- An Oasis of Tranquility -
"...a quiet place where I could connect with God without distractions..." Alexander Rodriguez