Enjoy 80 acres of forest tucked in its own little valley in the Siuslaw watershed, about 30 miles west of Eugene, Oregon.
For your group or family gathering, we offer a unique combination of a comfortable lodge with a range of camping facilities from furnished yurts to improved tent sites to primitive camping under coastal old growth.
- Lodge for multi-purpose use
- indoor and outdoor kitchen facilities including commercial range, grill, griddle, oven, and now a wood fired bread/pizza oven.
- all necessary cooking equipment, dishes, utensils, etc.
- large coolers
- 20 cu ft. propane refrigerator
- bathroom and showers (ADA accessible)
- 30 ft.Yurt for multi-purpose use.
- 20 ft. yurt with one double and one single bed.
- group fire circle, firewood provided
- 9 tent sites (2 could be used for small trailer or pop-up tent trailer).
- 25 cots, 10 sleeping pads
- tables and chairs for 50
- 80 acres of forest. with a variety if trails.
- A small year round creek that supports a healthy coho population.
We look forward to your stay at Big Bear Camp.