Located in the heart of Indian Beach, adjacent to the town of Emerald Isle, The Ocean Club condominium resort is the premier oceanfront-to-soundfront community in the area. Frontage on SR 58/Salter Path Road, the primary travel artery along North Carolina's southern outer banks.
Favorably zoned PD which allows for a variety of potential uses, including detached single family dwellings, cluster homes, hotels/motels, group home such as assisted living, churches, as well as restaurants, lounges and retail shops, provided they also serve the condominium owners/guests and/or hotel guests. Any use will require compliance with town of Indian Beach zoning.
Public water provided by Bogue Banks Water. Sewer is provided by The Ocean Club Master Association's community waste water treatment facility. Current DENR permit runs thru 2020 with approx 30,000 gallons of surplus wastewater treatment capacity that conveys for current, future development/redevelopment of the Ocean Club auction offerings – subject to allowable sewage usage (See Recorded Master Association Declarations).
Lovely +/-18,600 s/f former resort spa/event facility on +/-3.1 acres. Features include:
- Covered, heated outdoor swimming pool & whirlpool
- Indoor and outdoor event space including +/-2,430 s/f ballroom/meeting room, breathtaking +/-1,300 s/f atrium and commercial kitchen space. Owned kitchen equipment conveys with the real estate.
- Spa improvements include reception area, salon, men's and women's locker rooms with relaxation areas, and six treatment rooms.
- 10 High efficiency heating/cooling units
- 1,440+/- s/f gym/equipment building
- 32 parking spaces
- In addition to public water, Property has a well for irrigation purposes.
- Current HOA obligation: $802/month
Also available is a nearby +/-3.67 development parcel. The two properties will be offered both individually and together.
The auction will take place on September 19, Noon, on-site. See www.tranzon.com/FX1879 for more information or contact Blanche Chisum at 910-297-5141
Tranzon Fox, NCAF4953