Bailey Farms, a rustic retreat and conference center, set on 20 secluded acres in Ossining, NY, opened its doors twenty years ago and today continues to fulfill its original mission. Bailey Farms has been providing local nonprofits and other community-focused groups with a private, affordable and relaxing sanctuary right in the heart of Westchester County just 45 minutes from New York City.
The Georgian style building offers excellent conference facilities, featuring abundant natural light and views of the garden, quiet courtyard and large pond; a Great room with dining facilities and overnight accommodations and beautiful grounds with walking paths and open fields. The meeting rooms and overnight accommodations can host up to 30 guests.
Bailey Farm at a Glance:
- Full service kitchen and local caterers available
- Comfortable single, double and triple occupancy guestrooms
- A private retreat and conference center 45 minutes north of New York City
- Georgian style conference facility on twenty wooded acres and walking trails
- Open year round with over night accommodations for up to 30 guests
- Affordable rates for all groups, including special non profit rates
- Open fields available for sports, dance, yoga, artwork and games