There are 14 elegant-non smoking rooms with miraculous vistas, some have balconies and plantation casita and two brand new bungalows.
Costa Rica Inn is a spectacular 2 story inn with large rounded glass bay windows overlooking the Colorado river valley, fields of coffee and sugar cane fields, as well as the towns of Alajuela, Heredia, and 3 volcanoes.
AMENITIES: 14 ROOMS 4 SUITES, 8 DOUBLES , 2 SINGLES
All rooms offer great views , seating areas, and have their own luxurious bathrooms.
- Main Building has the 8 doubles and 2 singles=10 (has solar system)
- 4 Suites in separate building (solar system)
- The back of the property is terraced down the hill with several sitting areas, the pool, restaurant, and suites are at the bottom of the terraces on a flat like plateau area; 59 steps literally separate the 2 buildings
- One small Casita at the entrance used as a reception
- 3 phone lines, wifi internet
- Well and Public Water
- The master tower and the casita are for families of four, the regular tower rooms are for honeymooners
- Each room has its own private luxurious bathroom
- Each room has ceiling fans and sitting areas: There is no need for air-conditioning here because this area is renowned for having the best climate in the world, which is warm during the day but cool at night
- 1 swiming pool 14 meters long by 2.25 deep in the shape of a trevol-clover leaf
- Restaurant with license and private parking for 65 people (solar system)
- Manager/owner home totally private- 2bedroom, 2 bath, dining and living with outdoor balcony
- 6 Acres of Land which is mostly planted in coffee and orange trees.
- The entire property over looks ag land, but is conveniently located 25 minutes from San Jose Airport and convenient to most areas of interest; i.e. Volcano, Ocean, Rain Forests, etc.
- There is a river at the property, with access to a big water fall
INCOME comes from lodging, restaurant,"La Negrita", Coffee sales, plus special events like weddings.
The income is substantial as is and would also be a perfect retreat center due to both the location and layout of the facilities.
Costa Rica Inn grows their own coffee on their property. The coffee plantation is included in the sale.
It is 100% Costa Rican export coffee. The ripe red beans are carefully harvested between Oct and Feb (you are more than welcome to join the picking). Our brand is the result of a demanding selection of the best beans along with a roasting system the old fashion way with wood giving an excellent smokey acidity taste, body and aroma.