||The Gainey Conference Center of the University of St. Thomas is a full-service conference and retreat facility located in Owatonna, Minnesota.
At the Gainey Center your group will receive dedicated meeting space, comfortable lodging, private social areas, classic cuisine and personal service with an Exclusive Use option. Customize your event from the essential to the elegant.
Beautiful views of rolling hills and countryside make your stay peaceful and relaxing. The Gainey Conference Center can accommodate up to 70 people in 35 guest rooms.
Guest room layouts include:
- One King and Sofa Sleeper; One Queen and Sofa Sleeper; or Two Double Beds.
- Each room has individual climate control, soothing decor, ample space for work and relaxation and includes television, telephone, wireless internet, desk and private bath.
Located in Owatonna, just an hour south of the Twin Cities, the Gainey Center's heritage is one of excellence and Midwest hospitality. Your group of up to 70 can meet in the Main Center while smaller groups enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Gainey Home.
- The Gainey home provides an exclusive meeting space for up to 14 attendees.
- The Main Conference Room is can accommodate up to 70 people. Executive chairs and conference tables assure comfort and a productive work space. Five breakout areas can be reserved for small group work.
Your corporate or nonprofit group may utilize the Center’s facilities for
- Training Seminars
- Executive Meetings
- Sales Strengthening
- Strategic Planning Retreats
- Building Team Camaraderie
- Leadership Development Conferences
- Recognition Awards
Gainey Conference Center
|The Gainey Conference Center is located an hour south from the Twin Cities and 40 minutes west of Rochester. Major airline service at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport brings the Center within easy reach of all parts of the country. The Owatonna airport (4,500 feet of paved runway) is available for conference participants who wish to fly-in on their own or by company aircraft.
|Dining: Seasonal Chef's Selection of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
The Gainey Conference Center is the perfect location for your special event. We best serve the smaller, more intimate events utilizing the lounge, dining room and conference room in a variety of set-ups for up to 150 guests. Outdoor events up to 200 can be served in a mix-and-mingle reception format or in a formal seated tent on the South Lawn.
|Recreation: Every season makes excellent use of the hiking trails, which give our guests a chance to see the woods, river, horses and other beautiful scenery unique to the Gainey Conference Center. Golf reservations are available at the Owatonna Country Club.
University of St. Thomas
2480 S. County Road 45 · Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
Please contact us:
Gainey Conference Center